Carseat Consultation and Installation
Many people assume carseat installation will be a breeze, but countless studies have shown that 95 percent of all parent installed seats have at least one major installation error. Our team of Certified Child Passenger Safety technicians are here to offer parents assistance and training on how to properly install your carseat. Contact us to book your individual installation today.
Virtual Seat Check - $25
- Meet with one of our technicians via facetime or skype for a 20 minute tutorial on how to install, care for, and use up to one carseat.
- During the call, one of our staff will walk you through the safety check list, and make sure the seat you are using is compatible with your car.
In Store Installation - $50
- Meet with a Certified Child and Passenger Safety technician at our Kanata location or one of our participating retail partner locations and have up to two seats installed.
- During this appointment, we will determine whether your seat is a proper fit for your family and your car, help you install it properly and teach you how to safely maintain and use your seat as your child grows.
- This appointment will run between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Instruction for up to two seats and two adults.
We also offer group discounts and organizational installs. Please contact for pricing and information.