Your refurbished sudzybuggy stroller is warranted for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions.
Non-refurbished strollers are sold "as-is" and therefore do not apply for a warranty. Please make sure to take note of the distinction between these two options.
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase for this limited warranty.
The warranty is valid only in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions set forth by country in which the items were purchased. Conditions may vary. Sudzybuggy will not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase.
The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the warranty claim.
Sudzybuggy will provide replacement parts (either new of pre-owned) or conduct repairs as determined fitting by the company. Sudzybuggy reserves the right to exchange item with a replacement part, new or refurbished. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the stroller is improved over time. Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- The issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to this brands online instruction manual for guidance on stroller use and maintenance.
- Damage is caused by improper installation of parts and/or accessories.
- Damage is corrosion, mold or rust caused by lack of maintenance or service.
- Damage is due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Damage is caused by sun intensity, sweat, detergents, damp storage or frequent washings.
- Repairs or modifications are carried out by a third party.
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
Sudzybuggy reserves the right to determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our warranty.
There is a $59 service fee associated with all warranty requests.
Defective products must be shipped within 48 hours of the customer receiving the item, or else the full price of the replacement part will be charged in full for the cost of said replacement.
What is not covered?
Any damage resulting from normal wear and tear.
Damage that results from misuse or absue.
Damage that result from the use of an after market product.